Energy Saver FP™ (OSHA-compliant leading edge fall protection) roof system fabric is installed under the roof secondary structure and is supported by a banding grid system. Unfaced glass mineral wool insulation is installed between and above the purlins in varying thickness combinations to obtain the desired insulating values.
Energy Saver FP™
- Our premier system can meet or exceed IECC 2015 energy code requirements
- Provides a clean and finished appearance of roofs and walls by hiding the purlins and girts
- Improves acoustical performance compared to no insulation
- When installed to Silvercote’s specifications provides a barrier to air leakage and contributes to a better airtight building
- Silvercote’s fabric welding technology creates a continuous single custom sized fabric
Visit iQ Web where building professionals have the ability to get precise, guaranteed insulation quotes and buy quality insulation materials on-line.Visit iQ Web