Basement wall insulation is a fiberglass blanket laminated to a reinforced facing which can be left exposed. It is also available unfaced for non-exposed areas such as crawlspaces. The reinforced facing is available perforated or non-perforated, depending on your needs.
- For new buildings or retrofit
- No cost for full framing of the walls or finishing the interior basement walls
- Can be applied horizontally and vertically
- Possibility for perforated and non-perforated facings
- Hot melt is an adhesive lamination that provides a smoother finish, allowing the blanket to be installed with appropriate droop, while still providing a clean interior appearance.
Visit iQ Web where building professionals have the ability to get precise, guaranteed insulation quotes and buy quality insulation materials on-line.Visit iQ Web